The Auto Care Association wants to engage in two-way conversations with you on social media. All of our social networks have been updated with the new name, logo and distinct look. Join us on our many social networks for frequent posts and information including our weekly factoids, event information and tips to take advantage of our many member benefits.
Join the conversation
We encourage you to post or tweet why you are a member of the Auto Care Association, and what you do. In all your social media postings, please tag us with @autocareorg
. Please use and all of the below posts to celebrate your involvement with the Auto Care Association by sending them out via your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Photos are welcome!
- We love the new look of @autocareorg. Proud to be a member: www.autocare.org #autocarelaunch
- Proud member of @autocareorg because independence drives us too. www.autocare.org #autocarelaunch
- Do you value choice when it comes to auto care? We do too as members of @autocareorg | www.autocare.org
- [Tweet a PHOTO of a product, garage, staff or customers.] Proud to be in the @autocareorg industry. #autocarelaunch
- AAIA is now @autocareorg. Visit www.autocare.org for more info! #autocarelaunch
- [Tweet a PHOTO of a product, garage, staff or customers.] As a member of @autocareorg, we know independence drives us. #autocarelaunch
In addition to the samples above, browse our Twitter feed and retweet any of our tweets to your followers.
We are also happy to help you show your support by adding a "Proud to be an Auto Care Association member" electronic badge to your social media backgrounds.