The future growth and success of the auto care industry depends on attracting and educating a new generation of global-thinking young professionals and qualified personnel. The Auto Care Association supports and actively participates in scholarship activities.
Auto Care Association scholarships
The Auto Care Association’s scholarships are managed through the University of the Aftermarket Foundation and funded through Auto Care Association programs such as the Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium (GAAS). The Auto Care Association and GAAS scholarships are for high school graduates and college students. For more information, visit www.automotivescholarships.com.
Additional scholarship resources
In addition to Auto Care Association scholarships, these organizations also sponsor auto care market scholarships:
- AMI Memorial Scholarships
- AMI BodyShop Business Magazine Scholarship
- AMI Emil Stanley Merit Award to Pay for NACE Trip
- AMI Tom B. Babcox Memorial Scholarship
- APSAIL's Ralph Silverman Memorial Foundation Trust
- Automotive Aftermarket Association of the Carolinas and Tennessee, Inc. Educational Trust
- Women's Board Northwood University Annual Scholarship
- GAAS Scholarship
- MAPA Educational Development Scholarship Fund
- Sloan Northwood University Heavy-Duty Scholarship
- Florida Automotive Industry Scholarship
- SEMA Memorial Scholarships
In addition, Northwood University is now offering a $1,500 renewable scholarship under the Northwood Aftermarket Industry Scholarship program to benefit the sons and daughters of employees and owners of businesses who are members of the Auto Care Association. For more information, call 800-457-7878.